KDevelop 2.0 Crash

Jason LaVoie lavoie at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 23 16:27:58 BST 2002

To Whom it May Concern:
When trying to start KDevelop (from root or user), I get the following
crash.  Everything has been running just fine for the last few months, and
my machine configuration has not changed.  I am running RH 7.2 with the
2.4.9-21 SMP kernel on a machine with 2xPentium 400 Mhz and 256MB RAM.  Any
suggestions?

[me at mymachine mydir]$ kdevelop &
[1] 3824
[me at mymachine mydir]$ DocViewMan::installBMPopup
QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        QSignal::x(int) --> CKDevelop::slotHelpTipOfDay(bool)
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown> pid = 3824

Thank you,

Jason LaVoie
lavoie at us.ibm.com