Weird messages

Steven Nakhla sdnakhla at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 04:32:32 BST 2002

I'm writing a Qt-based program in KDevelop, and I'm
getting some very weird output messages:

16753:	binding file ./pocketwallet to
/usr/lib/qt-2.3.1/lib/libqt.so.2: normal symbol
`fromLatin1__7QStringPCci'
16753:	binding file ./pocketwallet to
/usr/lib/qt-2.3.1/lib/libqt.so.2: normal symbol
`__apl__7QStringRC7QString'
16753:	binding file ./pocketwallet to
/usr/lib/qt-2.3.1/lib/libqt.so.2: normal symbol
`__7QStringRC7QString'
16753:	binding file ./pocketwallet to
/usr/lib/qt-2.3.1/lib/libqt.so.2: normal symbol
`deleteSelf__11QStringData'

They keep on going as the program runs.  It seems to
me that the program is printing out debugging
information about every single system call the
application makes.  Why is this happening?  Has anyone
ever seen something like this before?  Any idea how to
turn it off?  Thanks for any input!!

SN