How to Compile Qt3 Program with KDevelop

zhuo wen devqt at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:30:23 BST 2002

Hi! I encountered a problem when I try to compile qt3 program with
kdevelop.

I learned kdevelop-2.1_for_KDE_3.0 with kde3 and qt3 will be OK. But After
they were installed successfully, I found in kdevelop-2.1_for_KDE_3.0's
"Project->New", I could only create new applications for KDE2 or Qt2, not
Qt3! When starting the kdevelop, it shows "kdevelop1.4", but When typing
command "./kdevelop -v", it shows "kdevelop2.1".

What's the matter? How can I compile qt3 program with kdevelop?
Thanx a lot!