KCrash: crashing....

Andrej Trobentar andrej.trobentar at rikom.si
Thu Apr 18 21:30:02 BST 2002

Hello!

I thing I have posted a similar messages to this list a couple of days
ago and because I didn't get any comments or help about it I'm posting
the same problem again. So, when trying to run Kdevelop 2.1 I get the
following error :

[root at pimp bin]# ./kdevelop
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".
DCOPServer up and running.
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown> pid = 1359
Unable to start dr. konqi
[root at pimp bin]# kdeinit: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit: sending SIGHUP to children.
kdeinit: sending SIGTERM to children.
kdeinit: Exit.

I have compiled Kdevelop for use with KDE 2.2.2 and glibc-2.2.4-22.
During compilation I didn't get any errors so I really don't know
where's the problem. Please help =). I would like to use Kdevelop 2.1
instead of M$ Visual C++ for programming for school =). My system is
Caldera eDesktop 3.1 with kernel 2.4.2.

Many thanks for your help,

	Andrej.

unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŀ