database?

Shra shravan at yaskatech.com
Thu Apr 4 14:44:35 BST 2002

1)am not using any Qt3 apps...........i wanna access database using simple C
program THROUGH KDEVELOP.......can anyone help me...
2)can anyone tell me how should i point the kdevelop compiler point my (user
defiend )files as my include files at compile time...in genereal in a shall
the command looks like "gcc -I somedir ......"....please donot say to correct
the make file as it is very tedious n am a beginner .........any help
appreciatable.....

Thank U,

Shra

--