Automatic code completion (aka dabbrev-expand)

Elias E. Jarlebring f98-eja at nada.kth.se
Sat Apr 6 10:43:36 BST 2002

Hey folks,

I'm just about to switch from my all beloved emacs to kdevelop for
some development-projects. There is however one feature I'm missing,
or can't find.

When I use long variable-names, I normally don't want to write the
whole name out, but just type the first couple of letters and then
hitting a key like TAB and the rest of the name is completed. In
code-crusader they call this keyword-completion and emacs have
something similar called dabbrev-expansion. Does this exist in
kdevelop? I've heard something about code-autocompletion, but I was
unable to find any documentation about it.

thanks

elias

PS
I failed to compile the development-version, but that's another story
DS

Elias Jarlebring     http://www.f.kth.se/~f98-eja    f98-eja at f.kth.se