KComboBox and QTDesigner

Paul Campbell paul at cmm.uklinux.net
Sat Apr 6 02:59:00 BST 2002

Hi,

I'm nww here, new to Kdevelop and quite new to C++ (1 and a half years, 18
years coding).  I am having great fun with KDevelop, thanks for the great app
everyone.

I have a few questions:

1.  When I drop a KCombobox on to a form in QT designer, the results are to
crash the app when the combo box recieves a mouse entry event.  I think it only
happens when QT Designer is used.  Is this normal?

2.  For an experiement, and something of the right size I attempted to
sub-class KLed, to create KSmartLed, which have brighness and can flash.  How
would I go about submitting that to KDE project?  Would you think it would be
useful?  (I know it's really a question for KDE itself but I don't subscribe
there.

3.  Finally, I took a look at kdevelop CVS, the 2_2 branch, but I cannot for
the life of me get it to complile under KDevelop.  Is this expected?

Thanks

Paul