i didnt understand kconfig , ksimpleconfig and kbaseconfig.....

mostafa atteyah mostafai2001 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 13:21:00 BST 2002

hi everybody

i read kconfig ,ksimpleconfig and kbaseconfig.
but i didnt understand how to use it and when i use it for just
define an object of its type a lot of errors exist
so if anyone have used this class i want a code example of how to use
it because the help didnt satisfy my need.

any help will be appriciated