Problem with make and the message window

Dirk Broer dbroer at matricsrfid.com
Thu Apr 4 20:37:33 BST 2002

KDevelop 2.0.2(Using KDE 2.2-11)

A console (non-GUI) application that I'm modifing.

When making the project I get the following error message:

Scanner.cpp: In method `void Scanner::doScan ()':
ÿCmdPipeline.h:52: `boolean CmdPipeline::issueCommands ()' is private0
mScanner.cpp:72: within this contexti
cmake[1]: *** [Scanner.o] Error 1
xmake: *** [all] Error 2
 *** failed ***

The extra characters infront of CmdPipeline.h and Scanner.cpp seem to
preclude simply clicking on the error and jumping to the file.

The file in question is in a subdirectory of the project.

The error message is:
/home/dirk/work/rmScanner.cpp
File does not exist

The actual directory for the file is:
/home/dirk/work/src/Scanner.cpp.

When generating a project inside the src directory I still get similar errors.

I've tried both make and gmake

Any help on a work around?