a little code help

David McGlone dmcglone at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 30 23:08:27 BST 2001

I am working on a project that will copy floppies when only 1 floppy
drive is available and since I do not have any experience coding with
Linux, I would apprecate it if some could point me to some code or show
me some code that I could attach to 2 of my buttons. One button is to
copy a floppy maybe to a /tmp dir then swap floppies and then move the
contents from the /tmp to the new floppy, Then the other button is to
Format a floppy.

pointing me in the dirrection with code on these 2 functions would be
great or someone posting the code to me would be great also.

thanks very much
--
David M.                SuSE Linux 7.1 on an i586
AIM: dmcglone27           Kernel 2.2.18