New to this list and Kdevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Sep 27 11:33:41 BST 2001

On Freitag, 28. September 2001 01:28, you wrote:
> Thanks Jon, exactly what im looking for.
>
> also, this list seems really slow, im used to getting a couple hundred
> e-mails a day, so is this normal for this list?
Depends on what's going on :) If we have a buggy release then there may be a
lot more, but this is rarely the case. So you can expect 40-80 mails per week
maximum. If you want to help program kdevelop itself, we have another
mailinglist, kdevelop-devel for discussion on that so feel free to join that
list as well.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org