[Kmymoney2-developer] Problem loading project into KDEVELOP

Michael Edwardes Michael.Edwardes at students.dmu.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 02:39:39 BST 2001

Hi all kmymoney2-developer[s],

I've committed a fix to the cvs to fix the project loading failure, it's
not my fault!!!

It's a bug in KDevelop:-  I used the QPixmapLabel icon in qt designer to
be a placeholder for the pictures in the dialogs.  QT Designer, however
embeds the picture information in the .ui file and when KDevelop tries
to parse the file it obviously overruns some sort of buffer and bombs
out, (i haven't looked at the KDevelop code yet).  All i did was change
all the picture placeholders to be normal qt labels instead.

KDevelop Team:
If you need a copy of the .ui file or anything, feel free to contact
me.

Happy coding...

Michael