New to this list and Kdevelop

Jon Doud Jon.Doud at citrix.com
Wed Sep 26 22:56:20 BST 2001

When I started using KDevelop I had the same problem.  I went through the
tutorial on women.kde.org
(http://women.kde.org/projects/coding/tut_kdevelop) which showed me the
basics of creating an application.  After that it was just extensive use of
the class documentation.  Fortunately, the documentation is easily
accessible in KDevelop.

Jon Doud