bugs and wishes

Tobias Wollgam tobias.wollgam at materna.de
Wed Sep 26 12:19:34 BST 2001

- if one creates a c++ project and uses QT on console and you need moc
support, this is not detected by kdevelop, makefiles are generated without
using moc.

- create member function does not support the tab options specified for the
editor

- please change the internal editor from kwrite to kate

- nice would be an auto indent feature, so it would doesn't matter which
project I load, I got allways my favourit indent behaviour

- and there is no support for c++ template classes

you are on the way to the perfect ide ...