Interdev

David Joham DavidJ at criadvantage.com
Tue Sep 25 22:58:32 BST 2001

I think you're comparing apples and oranges here.

Interdev is for ASP/HTML development. KDevelop is more for C++/C
development.

That being said, I used to use Interdev for my HTML coding, but I don't
anymore. I found that I spent more time correcting Interdev's terrible
HTML code to work with any browser other than IE. Even IE broke
sometimes. Now I code all of my HTML by hand to W3C standards.

Interdev *is* nice for a couple of things. It does give you IntelliSense
(AutoComplete) which you don't get in any *nix tool that I'm aware of.
Also, if the planets align and the moon is full, you can get ASP script
debugging working from time to time...

HTH

David