Fwd: more problems linking own library

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Sep 18 10:23:21 BST 2001

Hola Miguel,

due to my time shortcomings, I suggest to ask your specific questions on the
kdevelop mailinglists, to which I forward your message. It proably seems a
bit problematic for you to work this out but linking libraries to a project
is rather trivial by adding the lib names with their relative path in the
project tree to the Makefile.am's LD_ADD line. In case you have further
questions, I ask you to turn to the kdevelop mailinglist to which you can
subscribe on www.kdevelop.org.

Ralf