Shocked and horrified

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Sep 12 03:03:23 BST 2001

On Dienstag, 11. September 2001 23:00, Victor Röder wrote:
> To all people who are affected to the todays horrible acts of terrorism:
> I'm very very taken aback and shocked! My sincerest condolences!
>
> That's all I could say. Sorry, I haven't got any words for that what has
> happend!

Here as well. As a sidenote, I'm still in Germany because things didn't work
out yet - I was supposed to leave here the next days for New York. I just
hope that today's events aren't followed by even worse ones the next days. As
much as we may grieve about this, I hope all the KDE programmers, supporters
and users feel the same about this and whatever personal relationship they
have and may be affected due to these incidents, I hope that you are well and
safe. God bless you.

Ralf

> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org