Crash when parsing .ui files (again...)

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Mon Sep 10 14:36:50 BST 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> On Montag, 10. September 2001 12:37, you wrote:
>
> Hmm. that shouldn't happen as the ui files are extracted from the sources
> list before the parser runs over this sources list of files. Which version of
> kdevelop are you using and did you build it from source ?

I'm using 2.0. Didn't build from source, installed the official KDE2.2
RPM's on a RH7.1 system.

This must be some sort of weirdo bug here. I moved the .ui file one step
up in the directory tree to where it was before, and there's no trouble
now...

Regrettably I don't have a KDevelop version compiled with debugging
symbols. Anyhow, I really wouldn't know how to reproduce this problem.

--
Tarjei Knapstad