German KDevelop and umlauts !

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Sep 8 00:34:32 BST 2001

On Montag, 3. September 2001 19:36, you wrote:

Maybe QMultiLineEdit has a function to set the charset, but I'm not sure.
That would be the place I'd look first. If you want to be on the safe side
for editing html files, you should have a look at Quanta, which does äöü just
fine (though you should use ä ö ü :))

Ralf
> Hi all,
>
> the german umlauts works in KDE now !
>
> But, it's another problem:
>
> I receive with 'KIO::NetAccess::download' a html file,
> filter the text out and display this in a QMultiTextEdit
> textbox, there the umlauts not correctly displayed.
> If I load the html file in Netscape, than works !
>
> It's text in a textarea embedded in the rest of the html file:
>
> --- begin---

> <head>
>

> <textarea>durchführen</textarea>

> --- end ---
>
> How can I convert this with right umlauts ? Anybody an idea ?
>

> THX and regards,
> Kai
>
> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org