Cannot make distribution

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Fri Sep 7 19:13:37 BST 2001

    Well, it appears that I have found the cause of this problem. If the
CDPATH environment variable is set to ".:~", then it breaks the ability to
make distribution tarballs. Unsetting this restored this functionality.

    Also, the Applet template is somewhat broke. During project creation,
it complains about missing index.sgml and main.cpp. Also, it does not
include an index.docbook, which causes problems in building the tarball as
well; I copied one from another project, and it corrected the error.

    Hopefully this might be corrected before 2.0.1...

Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."