kdevelop2.0 bug report

Andrei Ivanov scorpio at arshes.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 1 03:52:03 BST 2001

Hi guys. Here's a crash dump for you: app crashes when I do Ctrl+W to
bring up a list of windows. It works about 50% of the time, but when it is
crashing, Ctrl+W actually switches to the very first opened file instead
of giving me the window to select which window to switch to, and
then dies.. (Would be
great if you could put enumeration by the list of windows in Ctrl+W so
that people wouldnt have to use their mouse to select the needed window,
and could just press a numeric key for one).

Also, while we are at it:  after doing Save (in some cases), or Save
All(every time), the position marker disappears, and I have to reclick
within the text window to make it visible again.
Thanks,
  Andrei

First there was Explorer...
Then came Expedition.