Problems with the new projects on Red Hat 7.2

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 31 03:57:34 GMT 2001

As you might already know it rh and M..xx have some
bugs !!!!
I always spend quite some time to install both of them
and test them... Still today with the rh7.2 i don't
use it because I can't use my cdrom !!! it does
install it but don't find any peripheral after !!
So I kept the M8.1 who is a bit heavier ans slowlier
but works !!!
when you install M8.1 it doesn't install properly
kdevelop (or you have to install maybe the all 3 discs
... with a lot of shit !! ) I can't neither because my
hdd is only 4Go ... But you can finish the
installation .. and with very great ease ...with the
software manager or "urpmi -v name of file.rpm"...
Then you will have all the links for kdev..
good luck !
Henri

--- Imrich Vrabel <imrich.vrabel at univie.ac.at> a