C/C++ projects don't work for suse 7.2, suse7.3 and upcoming kdevelop 2.0.2

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Oct 30 11:10:57 GMT 2001

On Tuesday, 30. October 2001 11:30, you wrote:
> > I'll check that today on my SuSE 7.3 system. Shouldn't we change the C
> > and C++ templates to use admin also ? This would simplify things a lot in
> > maintaining them and Walter doesn't need to be bugged every once in a
> > while
>
> That would be nice. You only need to stop the build-system from checking
> for QT and KDE libs. Although I remember, that there were som problems with
> that - didn we talk about that some months ago?
Hmm...I have Walter's mobile number but he isn't available right now. If
there aren't any news until tomorrow we should do it on friday. I need to
install a network for my dad on thursday, so you guys probably need to figure
that out alone on friday. I can be of help (if my fathers' machines are all
up by saturday) on saturday again.

> Another question - I still have some computers here with 7.1. Do the new
> scripts also work with the old stuff?
Yes, they are supposed to do that AFAIK because Adrian is building the KDE
packages with the same admin also from SuSE 6.4 upwards.

Ralf