debug problem

Israel Fdez israel at seg.inf.cu
Mon Oct 29 14:21:35 GMT 2001

Hi every body, I'm new in the list and my english is very bad, so please
forgive my grammar and spelling :-)
I've been having the same problem, and I've switched the compiler setting to
debug level 3, click Ok in the dialog, but it remain in level 0

any hint?
S at lu2
Israel
El Vie 26 Oct 2001 03:19, escribiste: