Please test KDevelop from CVS for upcoming version 2.0.2

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Oct 28 12:27:20 GMT 2001

On Sunday, 28. October 2001 11:15, you wrote:
> Am Samstag, 27. Oktober 2001 23:38 schrieb gigafalk at yahoo.com:
> > Please, test and report problems so that we can release it stable with
> > KDevelop-2.0.2 (on the KDE-2.2.2 release)!

Hehe, are umlauts really characters that are in the character set of C++ ?
(which means, can they be used in named qualifiers ?)  Otherwise, we would
have to exclude any and all characters that are not english letters, such as
spanish extra characters as well with a regexp. If someone can write a regexp
that can be inserted in the dialog for verification we could put that in
place but I guess that would require another messagebox that breaks the
messagefreeze. I would be in favour of putting that into KDevelop after the
KDE 2.2.2 release as I'm sure we'll put the one or the other improvement into
it for KDE 3 where it works fine already.  Please test also if the qt
templates compile fine with qt3, otherwise I'll change the template asap as I
need to get my stuff packed to leave this week.

Ralf