Multiple Binary Targets in a single project?

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 08:13:06 BST 2001

Mathieu Chouinard wrote:

> On Monday 22 October 2001 09:50, you wrote:
> > Sebastian Malcolm wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I am interested in using a single KDevelop Project to produce more than
> > > one binary.
> >
> > We have waited for that question because there's a general rule: Who's
> > asked first has to implement it!
> >
> > To be honest: This feature should be considered for KDevelop3.
> >
> > Ciao,
> > F at lk
> Ok it's added to the todo list.
Mathieu, please, can you take yourself half an hour time and write that
ToDo list in a clear beaut style in HTML and send us the file so that I
can put it on www.kdevelop.org? It shouldn't be that hard.
Since a few months you're writing the ToDo list but it's useless if we
haven't got it here in the web.

Cheers,
F at lk