doc.installation

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Tue Oct 16 17:05:57 BST 2001

Greetings,

    You can change the search engine using menu Options->KDevelop Setup, choose Documentation, and click
Create Search Database; the option for which search engine is in there. But the caveat is do you have
glimpse installed? And which version (I believe the latest doesn't work well with KDevelop; check the
KDevelop web site for the preferred version)?

Good luck,
Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."