compile problems again

Cleary_Mike at emc.com Cleary_Mike at emc.com
Mon Oct 15 22:41:24 BST 2001

I thought I would send this again since I have not had a response yet.  I am
just trying to follow a QT tutorial, and can't get any further than the
following.  I have no idea where to go from here, so I would appreciate it
if anyone could point me in the right direction.  I have put a double-space
between the command and the subsequent messages since they will probably
word-wrap:

g++ -I$QTDIR/include PizzaEntry.cpp PizzaEntryTest.cpp moc_PizzaEntry.cpp
-L$QTDIR/lib -lqt

moc_PizzaEntry.cpp:45: new declaration 'static void
PizzaEntry::staticMetaObject()'

PizzaEntry.h:24: ambiguates old declaration 'static class QMetaObject *
PizzaEntry::staticMetaObject()'

moc_PizzaEntry.cpp: In function
'void__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)':

moc_PizzaEntry.cpp:29: no matching function for call to
'QMetaObjectInit::QMetaObjectInit (QMetaObject * (*)())'

/usr/lib/qt2/include/qmetaobject.h:259: candidates are:
QMetaObjectInit::QMetaObjectInit(void (*)())

/usr/lib/qt2/include/qmetaobject.h:261:QMetaObjectInit::QMetaObjectInit(cons
t QMetaObjectInit &)

TIA,

Mike
Cleary_Mike at emc.com