doxygen läßt sich nicht konfigurieren

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Mon Oct 15 12:11:31 BST 2001

On Samstag, 13. Oktober 2001 07:15 Roland Krause wrote / Am Samstag, 13.
Oktober 2001 07:15 schrieb Roland Krause:
> Do you have a stale or corrupted doxygen configuration file in the
> project directory.
> Try starting doxywizard in the project directory from the commandline
> and see whether that tells you anything.
>
> Just a few ideas, hope it helps.
>
> Good luck,
> Roland
>
> --- Werner Modenbach <modenbach at alc.de> wrote:
> > Hello all.
> >
> > Is there anybody who can give me a hint on the following situation:
> >
> > I have numerous projects and I do api-doc with doxygen.
> > This works fine for all projects except one.
> > If I select "project->setup API doc ->setup doxygen" nothing happens.
> > No errormessages - just nothing.
> > If I select "do API doc" kdevelop complains about a missing config
> > file.
> >
> > If I start kdevelop in a terminal window I see several messages but
> > no one
> > related to doxygen.
> >
> > How can I solve this?
> >
> > - Werner -

OK. I solved the problem.
There was no problem calling doxywizard. kdevelop still reclaimed a missing
configfile - but it was definitively there.

The problem was a space in projectoptions/projectname. Obviously kdevelop
doesn't use the projects basedir but the project name when calling doxygen.

Removing the space in the project name solved it all.
Can this be changed somehow in the next releases?

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de