Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue May 29 10:35:03 BST 2001

On Sun, 27 May 2001, Juergen Suessmaier wrote:

> Hi Bernd,
> > > Code Crusader displays the entire inheritance tree, while the kdevelop
> > > class browser just shows the classes within the project in flat form,
> > > without showing their relationships.
> >
> > Hmm, have you had a look at my new class browser in the HEAD branch? :-)
> > There's a screenshot at ftp://linde.physik.hu-berlin.de/pub/bernd/hype.png
> yep, that's it! Looks _very_ good! Is there already a planned release
> date for this new version?

Not really. I've spent the last month mainly exploiting the new
component framework and implemented support for Perl, Python,
and Fortran and a new scripting framework. Now it's time to go
back to implementing bread & butter functionality and fill in the
gaps in the C++ support. It's mostly the project management that
needs some love and devotion ;-) but I'm confident that we can
make it ready for alpha release soon.

> BTW: The arrows point to the wrong direction :-)

Aha :-)

Bernd.