bugs in kdevelop 2.0 from CVS

Eva Brucherseifer eva at rt.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun May 27 12:30:49 BST 2001

Hi Roland,

sorry, I didn't have time to check this before..

> > - tab mode doesn't work at all.
>
> Known, and it wont work for 2.0 since no one is working on it.

mmh, I really got used to it... ;-)

> > - Sometimes kdevelop starts in tab mode although it doesn't work.
> > When
> > changing in the setup dialog to another mode, kdevelop crashes.
>
> bt available? Is this reproducable?

I have to do some testing for this, might take some time. But what I know is,
that the startup of this project was after another crash. But I don't really
know how to reproduce them yet... Same about project creation.

> > - when using the toplevel mode and having the editors maximized,
> > there is no
> > way to change to another window (before there were these nice buttons
> > for
> > each window :-)
>
> How about Alt-Tab and Alt-PgUp Alt-PgDown? Do these work?

Alt-Tab changes to other apps. Alt-PgUp/Down work perfectly - thanks for the
tip!

Greetings,
eva