Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?

Juergen Suessmaier juergen at suessmaier.de
Sat May 26 21:07:20 BST 2001

Dave,
> Isnt this supposed to be a support forum for kdevelop?
yes it is.

> Just lately it seems to have turned into a discussion on "my dev tool is
> better that your dev tool"
Well, some off topic stuff in here from time to time keeps the forum
interesting. In terms of what should be posted in here in general you
are absolutely right, but this discussion is (somehow) related to
kdevelop and comparison between several available tools gives valuable
infos too - and may be it also gives active kdevelopers some sort of
feedback what features people need or want.

Regards,
Juergen
J. Süßmaier Systementwicklungen
Jürgen Süßmaier
juergen at suessmaier.de                       Realtime Software Development
Katharina Geisler Str. 14                       Embedded Applications
D-85356 Freising                                     Automation
Germany