bugs in kdevelop 2.0 from CVS

Eva Brucherseifer eva at rt.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed May 23 11:42:01 BST 2001

Hi,

while working with current (and very advanced!) CVS kdevelop 2.0 (sunday) I
observed a number of bugs. Here are the ones I remember:

- when I click on a file in the groups-view, the tree not only collapses, but
the whole view goes to the classes-view
- when changing the status of files in the files-view, the tree collapses
every time (ok, old thing, but still _very_ annoying)
- tab mode doesn't work at all.
- Sometimes kdevelop starts in tab mode although it doesn't work. When
changing in the setup dialog to another mode, kdevelop crashes.
- when using the toplevel mode and having the editors maximized, there is no
way to change to another window (before there were these nice buttons for
each window :-)
- problems with making new projects
- distclean/remake doesn't work properly: the configuration dialog comes up
although the distclean was not finished yet
- toggling between header and source file (F12) doesn't work

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Greetings and congrats to the very impressive work so far!
eva

--
Dykstra:
"Testing can prove the presence of bugs, but not their absence."