Where do I find zlib

Hans J Micheelsen hans.midheelsen at mail1.stofanet.dk
Tue May 22 03:23:36 BST 2001

Hi

I solved that problem by stating -DUSE_QTPRINT_SYSTEM. It's a good thing to
read the instructions properly :-)

I have got everything compiled and installed. But where is it? I cannot
execute kdevelop from the command prompt and it is nowhere to find in the K
menu. Can somebody please help me?

Hilsen
Hans J Micheelsen