RadioButton Disable

Alexios Beveratos Alexios.Beveratos at iota.u-psud.fr
Mon May 21 16:39:22 BST 2001

Hello people,
I'm new in this list and begining to program i Qt/KDE 2. I'm trying to make
a frontend program for my modem. nothing fancy but it will help me learn
the basics. I already begun to design with Qt designer and i use Kdevelop
for the rest. My question is : How can i disable a radio button if a
certain check box is checked (mor precisely, if the box is checked i want
that 3 other radio buttons are diseabled from beeing checked, since it's
cotradictory commands). I looked at the signal/slots of the checkboxs and
radio buttons but didn't find anything . is it possible to do this ?
Thank you

PS : I have RTFM but didn't find what i need.