Problems with current CVS

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Mon May 21 16:14:04 BST 2001

Am Donnerstag,  1. Januar 1970 01:00 schrieben Sie:
> Hi folks,
>
> There are 4 files missing from the current CVS download. They all
> appear to be recent changes and I'm assuming the authors just forgot
> the extra files.
>
> They are
>
> kdevelop/parts/kwrite-part/debug_iface_impl.h
> kdevelop/parts/kwrite-part/debug_iface_impl.cpp
> kdevelop/parts/phpsupport/phpsupportpart.h
> kdevelop/parts/phpsupport/phpsupportpart.cpp

Sorry, but I can't add phpsupportpart* :-( I think something is broken in the
CVS. I got:
+++++++++++++++++++
smeier at lisa:~/devel/kdevelop/parts/phpsupport > cvs up
? phpsupportpart.cpp
? phpsupportpart.h
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: nothing known about phpsupportpart.cpp

smeier at lisa:~/devel/kdevelop/parts/phpsupport > cvs log phpsupportpart.cpp
RCS file: /home/kde/kdevelop/parts/phpsupport/phpsupportpart.cpp,v
Working file: phpsupportpart.cpp
head:
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 0;     selected revisions: 0
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And after adding it to the repository I got:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
smeier at lisa:~/devel/kdevelop/parts/phpsupport > cvs commit
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs server: cannot add file `phpsupportpart.cpp' when RCS file
`/home/kde/kdevelop/parts/phpsupport/phpsupportpart.cpp,v' already exists
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvshorR6r

Anybody who knows how to solve this problem?

Ciao!
Sandy

- --
inubit - Your e-Business Partner!  http://www.inubit.com