Kdevelop 2.0? (was: compiling the latest CVS snapshot....)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 04:32:50 BST 2001

Dieter,
I've posted detailed instructions on how to get this to work 2 days
ago. Unfortunately I dont have the email anymore but I am sure it is in
the archive.

In short, the tag is KDEVELOP_1_4, so do a cvs checkout -r KDEVELOP_1_4
-PdR kdevelop

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and