cant find headers?

John Gluck john.gluck at sympatico.ca
Mon May 14 00:44:34 BST 2001

Hi Willy

You found the problem, you just don't believe it...

When you compile, it's not includeing the path to the kde includes.

In the compile line you should

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/opt/kde/include  (followed by a bunch of other stuff)

In my case, the kde includes are in /opt/kde/include. This is what the last -I above says.

I suspect you have an older version of KDE as well and somehow iconfigure is finding that. When you
correct thing, remove the config.cache and run configure again. Then try to compile.

John