more intuitive visual interface

Serge Lussier serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Fri May 11 21:20:44 BST 2001

>  [...] stripped ...

> > > Roland
> > > PS: If your employer fired that guy for that reason, I'd keep my
> > resume
> > > updated if I were you.
> >
> > I think he was trying to say the empolyee was incompetent. Your
> > second sentence above insinuates that
> > the writer of the post is also incompetent. My impression is that he
> > is at least fairly competent.

    Is that means my english is horrible ? ;-) Sorry then .
- Yes that guy was REALLY incompetent, and there was
nothing to do with the fact that he didn't know
about pointers to function ...That knowledge was only
one element from several others for a far more complex solution...

Regarding the "writer" - me:
If redoing the class properties and connect dialog in Kdevelop dead 1.4 (
fully fixed in 2.0 ) is "fairly" competent, then
so am I - thanks!! ;-)

Regards,
Serge Lussier