more intuitive visual interface

Catalin catalin at bsc.ro
Tue May 8 11:23:09 BST 2001

I work with some visual tools (like delphi, CBuilder) and it seems very easy to to put the controls on the forms just dragging them from the component tab.
This feature it is something nice and makes developer work more easy (he don't have to see how to implement the controls, he just write the code for what to do that control).
If it's possible to work on this thing it will be nice. I see an implementation of this feature on VDKBuilder and I hope it can be implement it here.
Thank you very much.

A Linux Developer