Developing Proprietary Software with KDevelop

Eric Sorensen esorensen at arcormail.de
Mon May 7 00:11:38 BST 2001

Am Monday 07 May 2001 06:57 pm schrieben Sie:
> I'm a little confused here. Does Kylix support C/C++ development, or is it
> Delphi or Delphi-Like language only?
>
> Thank You.
>
> -Moazam A. Raja

Kylix is Borlands way of bringing Delphi to Linux.  It uses the Qt Library
wrapped by their own wrappers to make a neutral code possible which can be
used for Windows and Linux.  The Qt Library will be incorporated in the
coming Version of Delphi (a pure Windows development environment).

At least that is my understanding of it.

Both Klyx and Delphi are Pascal based programming languages.  For more info:
http://www.borland.com

Eric Sorensen