STL

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Sat May 5 09:03:32 BST 2001

Hi Tamas,

STL is part of g++ since they are in the ANSI C++ standard since 1998. If you
use g++-2.95.2 you don't have to set the include path, but you still have to
include the headers:

#include <vector>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
  vector<int>  testvector;
  testvector.push_back(4);
  cout << testvector[0];
  return 0;
}

This is standard C++, so it works kdevelop, too.

Greetings,
eva