file location problem after compilation problem

Eric Klumpp eric.klumpp at emailforever.com
Thu May 3 17:49:42 BST 2001

It's me again,

Now I have a problem that should be with the configuration of kdevelop
or of my project, but I can't find where is the problem.

When I compile the whole project (F8) and when there is a problem, I
click on the problem in the message window. Then kdevelop say me that
the file doesn't exist. In fact it search the file in the main project
directory of the project.
I explain. When I have create my project, I said to put it in
"...../programs", I called the project "project", and so doing I have
the main project "...../programs/project". When I include a file, for
example "test.cpp", it is put in "..../programs/project/project". In
this case the message is that the file "..../programs/project/test.cpp"
doesn't exist.

I can precise that if I only compile the current file (Shift F8), there
is no problem !

Thanks for your response.

Eric