Class view not revised correctly after header file changes

Juergen Suessmaier juergen at suessmaier.de
Wed May 2 18:57:31 BST 2001

Hi Brett,

closing and reopening the project is one way to get around this. A more
comfortable and easier way is to just click on View->Refresh :-)

Regards,
Juergen

> I am using Kdevelop 1.4 under KDE 2.1.
>
> After making changes to a method declaration in a header file and to
> the method definition in a source file, clicking on the method in the
> class browser does not jump to the definition, but instead jumps to
> the declaration.
> The workaround for this seems to be to close and reopen the project so
> that the files are re-parsed correctly.

J. Süßmaier Systementwicklungen
Jürgen Süßmaier
juergen at suessmaier.de                       Realtime Software Development
Katharina Geisler Str. 14                       Embedded Applications
D-85356 Freising                                     Automation
Germany