kdevelop does [function] under Mandrake 8.0

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Wed May 2 07:25:34 BST 2001

Hello all :)
I have already written all m8 users how they may do if
they want to install kdev 1.4.1...
First don't try to change anything manually in the
distrib... Because I think m8 is getting exotic !!!
(that's my personal opinion)... and then you will get
kdev properly and easily install..
go in configuration menu >packager > software
manager...
it's simple to use that's why i don't even describe
how to use it...
it will tell you all dep missing and will ask you if
you want them automaticcaly then say "yes" !!! lol
good luck :))
Henri

--- Phil <phil at spiderweb.com.au> a écrit : > Hello
all,