Need HELP!!

Esteban Villeda evilleda at gbsys.co.cr
Thu Mar 29 19:49:06 BST 2001

Yes I'm completly sure I don't mix anything.  It's just KDevelop 1.4 that is
giving me troubles when I try to install it.

By the way, does KDevelop 1.3 work with KDE 2.0?  It's because I need to
have a virtual file system I'm programming for a project in the University,
and I have to finish it at Wednesday.  Actually I'm working with GNU C/C++,
but debuggin is too hard in this way because I only can print results, and I
don't have enough time to keep on testing.  Thanks for all help!!

Esteban