new member

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 10:06:58 BST 2001

On Monday 26 March 2001 08:04, you wrote:
> Tobias Kalbitz wrote:
> > I'm met Ralf on the Cebit and saw the presentation from him.
>
> Ralf is at CeBIT? Where? I'm planning to go to CeBit tomorrow, and I'd like
> to visit Ralf.

He's at the KDE-booth (where else?) which is part of the SuSE booth in "Halle
3", where many of the linux companies are. But Ralf will leave this evening
(monday)... so, you have to come the Linuxtag, too, to see Ralf ;-)
But you maybe can meet some other KDE people like Torsten (tackat), Chris
Schläger, Martin Konold. Lars Knoll is at the Trolltech booth in the same
hall.

Greetings and lot of fun at the CeBIT
(my feet are still hurting...)
eva