new member... welcome...

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 26 05:28:27 BST 2001

I am not a developper in the sense of I don't spend my
life on keyboard... But I am spending my life as
analyst... And looking for pedagogy tools and
people... For the next generation !!!
In 4 years time I am in retreat in France and will at
least 'achieved" why I have been send to this world :
The theory of 5D !!!!
I fear the free soft... Is becoming the slave of
capitalism : As people are passionatly involved.. They
even don't care about it !!! But how many "big" distri
are using people to taste their rubbish fac simile ?
But is there a way to go another way ?
so good look in the wonder world of capitalism slavage
:))))
happy day ... I am beginning earlier because they
still change summer time !!!!  the f..k...:)) lol
Henri

--- Tobias Kalbitz <SCFKyle at web.de> a écrit : > Hi
KDevelop developers!