Creating a shared library in kdevelop and multiple projects?

The Arrow arrow at trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Fri Mar 23 18:22:54 GMT 2001

I recently installed KDE2.1 and KDevelop1.4, and must say that it looks real
nice. However, there are some things I miss:

1. When creating a project, a template for creating shared libraries.

2. Having a "workspace" including one or more "projects". Like MS DevStudio
and KDE Studio.

Other than that it's a nice program, that even have a few things thats better
than KDE studio...  :)

/ Joachim
The Arrow                        Email: arrow at trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Joachim Pileborg                   WWW: Nothing yet...