Java/Objective-C Initial checkin for KDevelop 3.0 + problem

Nicholas Hagen tommy at zidnet.net
Fri Mar 23 17:42:43 GMT 2001

That's correct.  Unless you actually did a cvs commit after the delete
command,
the remote repository still stands as is, or at least should.  This is also
the
case with the add command in CVS.  In reality, nothing ever changes in the
remote repository until you do a cvs commit on your local sources.

Nick